Do you feel the stack of unpaid bills is getting higher? Then you might be one of the UK citizens with too much debt.
Need to have vs. nice to have
Basically there is nothing wrong with getting into debt if it is to get you material goods that you can’t live without: a house, an education or a car if needed. However, if you have debt due to consumption, vacation trips, new furniture, etc., you may have a serious debt problem.
Signs that indicate you might have a debt problem
It can be difficult to realize that you’ve reached a critical point regarding your economy. We’ve listed some warning signs that can help you to discover whether or not you might have an issue with debt.
10 warning signs indicating if you have too much debt:
- You don’t have any savings
- You only pay interest on your loans / credits – or perhaps the absolute lowest payment
- You overdraw every month
- Your overdraft is very close to the agreed, or even above
- You often pay your bills too late
- You do not really know how much debt you have
- You use money from your overdraft to pay your bills
- You’ve overdrawn all your accounts at the bank
- You get declines when applying for loans / credits
- You don’t tell the truth about your economic situation to your friends and family
Say goodbye to your debt
If you recognize some, or even all of the above stated warning lights, you might need some help to get you out of the situation. You can even start today.
BigeWallet is here to help you get control of your money.
Please visit our site www.bigewallet.com